1974 18 Dialogues with Dr Allan W. Anderson in San Diego, California
From 18-28 February. Each 60 minutes.
- Knowledge and the transformation of man
- Knowledge and conflict in human relationships
- What is communication with others?
- What is a responsible human being?
- Order comes from the understanding of our disorder
- The nature and total eradication of fear
- Understanding, not controlling desire
- Does pleasure bring happiness?
- Sorrow, passion and beauty
- The art of listening
- Being hurt and hurting others
- Love, sex and pleasure
- A different way of living
- Death, life and love are indivisible
- Religion, authority, and education—part 1
- Religion, authority, and education—part 2
- Meditation, a quality of attention
- Meditation and the sacred mind